ABT cine and Hanse Inno Tech – SpeedMount EF for RED DSMC2
As a dealer and distributor for professional cine equipment, ABT cine started more than a year ago on a solution to adapt full frame lenses to the RED DSMC2 Helium or Dragon sensor while gaining nearly one stop of light.
The research led up to a cooperation with Lars and Steven from Hanse Inno Tech, who not only brought the popular Celere HS lenses to the market, but also manufacture well thought out grip solutions, which makes them the perfect partner for optical as well as mechanic product development.
- The SpeedMount reduces the full frame (43.3mm) image circle to S35 format (x0.71) while speeding up the lens for nearly one f-stop.
- The new image circle covers 7K WS / 7K HD Helium and 5K WS / 5K HD Dragon.
- Electronic iris and focus control for Canon EF lenses using RED’s original electronics.
- Modified 5-element/4-group optical block by Caldwell Photographic in the USA.
- Positive lock to securely mount your lenses.
- Original RED VV OLPF with custom holder included (you can choose between RED’s “Skin Tone / Highlight”, “Standard” and “Low Light”).
- No modifications to your DSMC2 camera needed. Easy to swap with your regular DSMC2 mounts and OLPFs.
- Black anodized aluminium body.
Test it at IBC 2017
The SpeedMount for RED DSMC2 will be showcased at IBC 2017 in Amsterdam. Feel free to contact us for an appointment in Amsterdam.
Estimated delivery starts December 2017.