ABT cine and Hanse Inno Tech – SpeedMount PL DSMC2
As a dealer and distributor for professional cine equipment, ABT cine started more than two years ago the development of the SpeedMount PL DSMC2 as a solution to adapt full frame lenses to the RED DSMC2 Helium / Gemini or Dragon sensor while gaining nearly one stop of light.
The research led up to a cooperation with Lars and Steven from Hanse Inno Tech, who not only brought the popular Celere HS lenses to the market, but also manufacture well thought out grip solutions, which makes them the perfect partner for optical as well as mechanic product development.
- The SpeedMount reduces the full frame (43.3mm) image circle to S35 format (x0.72) while speeding up the lens for nearly one f-stop.
- The new image circle covers 7K WS / 7K HD Helium, 5K WS / 5K HD Dragon and 4k Gemini
- Positive lock to securely mount your lenses.
- Original RED VV OLPF with custom holder included (you can choose between RED’s “Skin Tone / Highlight”, “Standard” and “Low Light”).
- No modifications to your DSMC2 camera needed. Easy to swap with your regular DSMC2 mounts and OLPFs.
- Some lenses will not work due to there protruding rear lens element. Please print the test file 1:1 on your printer to check your lenses.
- Compatible to all DSMC2 cameras except DSMC2 Dragon Mg and DSMC2 Dragon CF.
- Black anodized aluminium body.
Print without scaling on your printer: Lens rear clearance test file
Read more in our blog: https://store-abt.de/speedmount-for-red-dsmc2/